The process for the two days of script portfolio review at London Super Comic Con - Friday August 25th to Saturday August 26th 2017:
- Portfolio Preparation:
Please prepare your script portfolio to be reviewed prior to the convention. In particular take note of the following:
- There are several reviews taking place by different writers. Please note that your review will be allocated to one of these and you cannot select the script portfolio reviewer.
- Preparation of portfolios - please bring a copy of your script portfolio as the high number of submissions expected means that it will not be possible to return your portfolio to you.
- Contact details - please ensure that the following contact details are attached to your portfolio. Those selected for a personal appointment with will be contacted before 16.00 on the Friday and 11:00 on the Saturday. Without these contact details you will miss the opportunity to have a one to one review of your work:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Portfolio Submission:
The LSCC floor is open on each day from:
- 12:30 for Weekend Early Entry Ticket holders and 13.30 for all other ticket holders on Friday 25th August
- 09:30 for Weekend Early Entry Ticket holders and 10:30 for all other ticket holders on Saturday 26th August
Portfolios, received on each day, will be reviewed if they are:
- prepared in accordance with (1) above ; and
- delivered before the Portfolio Submission Deadline on each day (14:00 on Friday and 11:00 on Saturday) to the LSCC staff at the Information desk (located in the Sponsorship Zone).
No portfolios will be accepted after the Portfolio Submission Deadline. (To avoid disappointment we recommend purchase of the 3-day Early Entry tickets) If you fail to deliver your portfolio in time on the Friday, there is still the opportunity to deliver your portfolio for review on Saturday.
LSCC Staff will phone, by 16:00 at the latest on the Friday, and 12:30 on the Saturday, the successful applicants using the mobile numbers provided and confirm selection for a one-on-one review. Please ensure that you check your mobiles before this time. Please note that if you have not been contacted you will not have been selected for that day.
If selected, you will need to go to the LSCC Information Booth where you will collect a ticket for your allocated portfolio review session.
Keep your ticket safe as entrance to the Portfolio Review area will be restricted to ticket holders only. Please ensure that you attend the Portfolio Review session allocated to you as tickets allocated to one portfolio review session cannot be used in another session. Each writer in each session will be reviewed on a first come basis. If you miss your allocated session, you will not be seen.