London Super Comic Con welcomes members of the Press and Media from around the world and is happy to provide accredited members with a complimentary LSCC Press Badge. Press Registration for LSCC is open to journalists regularly making editorial contributions (Editorial Press) only. Editorial Press includes Writers, Reporters, Reviewers, Producers, Photographers, Cameramen, etc. who are attending specifically to write about LSCC and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, blogs, podcasts, radio, etc.
To register for LSCC Press accreditation you must fill out the relevant e-form. Registration for LSCC 2017 will open November 28th 2016 at midday and will close August 4th 2017 at Midnight. (LSCC reserves the right to close press registration sooner if press capacity is reached)
PRESS REGISTRATION FOR LSCC 2017 IS NOW CLOSED!
Approval to receive a Press Badge is not guaranteed as there is a high level of demand and are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Your Press Badge ONLY allows access as long as space is permitting.
- Your Press Badge gains you access to the show floor for all 3 days during general opening hours.
- Your Press Badge does not allow early access, special access or guaranteed seating. Please plan to arrive for Panels you want to see early and do not schedule interviews with Exhibitors prior to the Show Floor opening.
- Your Press Badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Your Press Badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket.
- Your Press Badge is non-transferable unless pre-approved, prior to the event, by the LSCC Press Team.
All Press Registrations are subject to approval. You will be notified if you have been approved for a Press Badge within 21 days registration submission. If your registration is NOT approved, you will be notified and may be asked to submit further credentials as required. If you have been approved, additional information will be provided once press registration has closed and no later than 1 week prior to the convention opening.
Complimentary Press Badges are extended as a courtesy of LSCC. Each Badge is issued individually although team leaders may apply on behalf of their team members. LSCC reserves the right to limit the number of press passes given to any one outlet.
Please note: LSCC Press Badges are non-transferable and non-resellable. Any individuals caught transferring or selling their Press Badge will be disqualified from press accreditation at future LSCC events
We highly recommend that you apply early as it is likely that we will reach maximum capacity for Press Badges to LSCC 2017 prior to the Show dates.
For any questions, please write to the LSCC Press Office at email@example.com
The London Super Comic Convention provides complimentary Professional (Pro) Badges to successful applicants from the comic's industry. Details of the Professional application process and the application form can be accessed by clicking the Professional Application button immediately below.
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot provide complimentary Pro Badges to support staff, such as sales, marketing, accounting, IT, facilities, operations, and others who are not directly involved in the creative process.
We also do not provide the opportunity to purchase additional LSCC Pro Badges upon approval. If you require additional tickets for entry, then please purchase your tickets via the general store.
PRO REGISTRATION FOR LSCC 2017 IS NOW CLOSED!
Applying as a Professional for London Super Comic Con does not guarantee that you will be provided with a Pro Badge for LSCC 2017.
- Your Pro Badge ONLY allows access to LSCC as long as space is permitting.
- Your Pro Badge gains you access to the show floor for all 3 days during general opening hours.
- Your Pro Badge does not allow early access, special access or guaranteed seating.
- Your Pro Badge does not allow you to cut lines.
- Your Pro Badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket.
- Your Pro Badge is non-transferable or non-resellable.
Your application will be reviewed and a response on your status will be sent to you within 21 days of your submission.
Once approved further details will be issued in your confirmation e-mail, and you will be sent an e-ticket that provides standard 3 day access to the event. Simply bring your confirmation e-mail with a form of ID to the show and pick up your Pro badge.
Pro badges are limited and not all applicants who meet the guidelines can be accommodated. Professional verification and approval is ultimately at the discretion of the London Super Comic Con. Pro registration for 2017 is now closed.
There will be no onsite Pro registration in 2017! We, therefore, highly recommend that you apply early to avoid disappointment when our professional Badge capacity is reached.
For any questions, please write to the LSCC Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org